Creating Disruptive Technology for Growth and Wealth
Experience and History
Bedford Funding was founded in 2006 with the launch of its initial fund – Bedford Funding I with $400 million in committed capital focused on Human Capital Management (HCM) software; the Bedford Funding principals all worked together while at Geac, a highly successful enterprise software company, which delivered an extraordinary 889% return to investors over a five-year period. In December 2011, Bedford Funding raised its second fund – Bedford Funding II with $1 Billion in committed capital focused on Healthcare IT.
The Bedford Advantage
- By offering flexibility in the size and form of investment, we have a distinct advantage in quickly responding to real time information including open market purchases of publicly traded securities
- We target significant growth opportunities and complex, underperforming or distressed companies
- The Bedford Funding Team has a strong operating track record of creating value for investors
- We continue to focus on opportunities in our core area---the large and consolidating technology market—in which we have deep domain expertise
- We offer diverse expertise from a cohesive team. The entire team has remained with Bedford Funding for the duration of the fund.
- Bedford Funding has substantial expertise in all facets of the investment cycle, from sourcing and negotiations to integration and portfolio management to investment value realization